Education and Employment Support!
Are you keen to get back to work or into education or training? Is something is holding you back? Then the Stepping Stones Project is for you!
Funded by the National Lottery, the Stepping Stones project was set up to help you overcome personal barriers and achieve your own vocational or educational objectives, whatever they are!
If you want to re-build your confidence, gain the skills you need to get back to work, training/education or get support in applying for a preparing for a return to work/education, speak to Stepping Stones.
You will be allocated your own dedicated Outreach Worker, who will be led by what you want to achieve from your session, support may include one-to-one support in;
- Improving functional skills;
- using a computer
- reading and writing
- Increasing confidence through;
- Suitable volunteering opportunities
- Skills assessments
- Mentoring and support
- Advice and Guidance in;
- Finding and applying for jobs
- Accessing support from other education and employment agencies
- Searching and applying for suitable course/qualifications
- Writing applications and CVS
We also run group sessions such as ‘Job Club’, which is great if you want to share ideas in the areas of;
- Job Search
- CV writing
- Completing Application Forms
- Interview Skills
We understand that some people may have had a bad experience when it comes to learning, we aim to keep are sessions informal, fun and most of all effective. We will ensure your sessions are led by your personal needs and will work to your strengths!
Our learning environment is well equipped with access to the latest technology and internet.
Stepping Stones will provide support for those;
- Living in Bedfordshire
- who feel they have poor educational attainment
- who have learning difficulties
- Long-term unemployed
- Individuals with low confidence/self-esteem or poor interpersonal skills
- Experiencing homelessness issues
- With complex needs
Find out more Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 01234 358478
Places are subject to availability and a short assessment.