Single and Homeless: Amicus Trust will support you to the life you deserve!
Amicus Trust provides accommodation for homeless individuals (16-65) in dedicated properties through Bedford and Central Bedfordshire.
Each property is well equipped and staffed and provides clients with their own secure bedroom as well as a communal kitchen and living areas.
Amicus Trust aims to provide a home that offers clients a holistic and a Continuous Development programme designed to help you overcome any barriers, so when you are ready to move on you are able to live independently and reach your full potential.
As a client of Amicus Trust you will be supported with;
- Your own room for up to 2 years in a house.
- Creation of a Continuous Development Programme focused on getting you ready for independent living.
- Access to education and employment services via our ‘Stepping Stones project’ to give you support in achieving qualifications or job goals.
- Participation in clubs and activities with other Amicus Trust residence.
- ‘Step Down’ Mental Health programme support if required.
- Opportunities to volunteer with organisations/charities so you can develop new skills and help others.
- Life skills development courses and the chance to gain accredited modules.
- Continuous Development programme
To be eligible you will need to;
- Be aged between 16 – 65 years old
- Have a local connection to Bedford or Bedfordshire.
- Be homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Find out more call 01234 358478 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are subject to availability and a short interview.