Night Shelter for homeless
If you are sleeping rough tonight, we would like to help
Overnight stays available on Night Owl Shelter Bus
Call 01234 334600 or 07826 488975 now
The Night Owl Night Shelter is a well-equipped bus with reclining seats to provide overnight accommodation and support if the temperature drops below 0 degrees. .
We will also aim to move you onto a more permanent shelter or advise on how to access additional support.
Night Shelter Bus Service 2018 /2019 Winter time table to be released soon.
- Reclining seats
- Kitchen proving simple refreshments and snacks
What services do we provide;
- Advice with housing applications and accessing supported accommodation
- Assistance with identifying areas of need
- Sign posting to specialist support agencies
- Provision of a safe and warm environment to sleep overnight
To be eligible to use the Night Owl Bus you will need to;
- Be any age (although for under 16’s the appropriate agencies will be contacted)
- Rough sleeper
- Abide by the bus rules (see below)
Find out more call 01234 334600 (9am – 5pm) / 07721127006 (after 5pm)
Places are subject to availability. Amicus Trust reserves the right to refuse use of the bus.
- No alcohol, weapons, drugs/drug paraphernalia or solvents allowed
- No consumption of alcohol or use of illegal drugs or legal highs whilst accepting the support of the bus
- No smoking (inclusive of E-cigarettes)