Education and Employment Support!
Are you keen to get back to work or into education or training? Is something is holding you back? Amicus Trust can support you!
Amicus can support you if you want to re-build your confidence, gain the basic skills you need to run your life or develop new skills in order to gain employment or progress towards further training/education.
Support may include one-to-one tuition or group sessions in;
- Improving basic and functional skills;
- using a computer
- reading and writing
- Increasing confidence through;
- Suitable volunteering opportunities
- Skills assessments
- Mentoring and support
- Advice and Guidance in;
- Finding and applying for jobs
- Accessing support from other education and employment agencies
- Searching and applying for suitable course/qualifications
- Writing applications and CVS
We also run group sessions such as ‘Job Club’, which is great if you want to share ideas in the areas of;
- Job Search
- CV writing
- Completing Application Forms
- Interview Skills
We understand that some people may have had a bad experience when it comes to learning, we aim to keep our sessions informal, fun and most of all effective. We will ensure your sessions are led by your personal needs and will work to your strengths!
Our learning environment is well equipped with access to the latest technology and internet.
Find out more Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 01234 358478
Places are subject to availability and a short assessment.