Single and Homeless: Amicus Trust will support you to the life you deserve!
Amicus Trust provides accommodation for homeless individuals (16-65) in Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Buckinghamshire and Huntingdonshire.
Each property is well equipped and staffed and provides clients with their own secure bedroom as well as a communal kitchen and living areas.
Amicus Trust aims to provide a home that offers clients a holistic and a Personal development plan designed to help you overcome any barriers and develop new skills, so when you are ready to move on you are able to live independently and reach your full potential.
As a client of Amicus Trust you will be supported with;
- Your own room for up to 2 years in a house.
- Creation of a Continuous Development Programme focused on getting you ready for independent living.
- Access to education and employment support in achieving qualifications or job goals.
- Participation in clubs and activities with other Amicus Trust residence.
- Mental Health support if required.
- Opportunities to volunteer with organisations/charities so you can develop new skills and help others.
- Life skills development
To be eligible you will need to;
- Be aged between 16 – 65 years old
- Ideally have a local connection to the town in which Amicus operates
- Be homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Find out more call 01234 358478 or Email: email@example.com
Places are subject to availability and a short interview.